- Remarkable style
- Long battery life
- Conectivity features
- Quite expensive
- Chest strap needed
- Precision issues
- It has Oral-B Professional handle.
- It comes up with a cross action brush head
- Brush has a built in timer
- It has a charger to recharge the battery.
Garmin Fenix 3
Garmin Fenix 3 is a capable, smart and strong sport training Glonass watch. It is in Fenix 3 where performance meets great design. Demanding athletes do not need to compromise anymore as the Garmin Fenix 3 is an all-rounder sports watch. Moreover, it can be quite useful in your everyday outdoor routine.
The Garmin Fenix 3 is a full package comprising outdoor navigation capacities and fitness training features which provide you with a wide variety of options for sports activities and competition.
With its uncompromising design feature such as the stainless steel bezel and entirely incorporated EXO antenna that is matched with EPO and GLONASS you get quicker fixes and more precise position.back to menu ↑
What is GLONASS?
Acording to Wikipedia Glonass (Global Navigation Satellite System) is a Russian made space-based navigation system. It is used by the Russian Aerospace Defense Forces.back to menu ↑
Sport And Adventure
The Garmin Fenix 3, GPS watch is perfect for assisting individuals during their various sports activities and outdoor adventures.
The watch can support sports activities such as running, trail running, cycling, cross-country skiing, swimming, triathlon and indoor training. In addition, it supports recreational activities like climbing, downhill skiing, and hiking.
It tracks your performance from when you start, monitors your sharing activities and help you find your direction back home when your adventure is complete.
For a complete and advanced experience the watch need a chest strap that will track detailed and precise metrics such as body position or heart rate.back to menu ↑
- Chroma display – 1.2 inch transflective screen which is optically bonded to make the display visible and readable even in direct sunlight. Therefore in any given light condition the LED backlight will grant you access to your information.
- Smart, bold and trendy design – the watch is gorgeous with its genuine, rich leather straps which indicate astounding style and finish. The remarkable style tolerates even the harshest conditions; Fenix 3 has stainless steel buttons and an ultra-sturdy glass-fiber covering to make it last longer.
- Extended mode for battery life – the watch has an excellent battery which makes it good enough for 22 hours training. The extended mode permits 50 hours of training, although with a degraded GPS precision. In watch mode the battery life can hold up to 3 months.
- Waterproof – with its waterproof feature, you can adventure in the rain or in water without encountering any problem with its performance. Fenix 3 is water rated close to 10ATM/ 100 meters.
- Allows you to stay connected – Garmin Fenix 3 is a smart watch and it permits you to stay connected with the world. Whether it is via your smartphone to get notification directly on your watch or via your Wi-Fi for perfect automatic activities upload to Fenix 3 ConnectTM. The watch can use more than one Wi-Fi hotspots to automatically synchronize info using Fenix 3 Connect and update software –only when in range.
- Connect IQ Apps – Garmin Fenix 3, GPS watch makes use of the connect IQ platforms to personalize and modify your watch with Connect IQ applications, data fields, widgets and exceptional watch faces that make your Fenix 3 watch unique.
- EXO Antenna – it features an all-directional steel EXO antenna, which when matched with EPO and GLONASS, offers quick fixes and precise location instead of GPS alone.
- Move Bar – it has a move bar feature that has a vibration alarm to alert an individual to get back to training when they have taken a long break.
- LiveTrack – you can also choose to use LiveTrack to keep your family and friends aware of your whereabouts.
Specs From Manufacturer
|Lens Material||Domed Glass|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material||Fiber-Reinforced Polymer|
|QuickFit Watch Band||Compatible (26 mm)|
|Physical size||51 x 51 x 15.5 mm|
|Water Rating||10 ATM|
|Display Size||1.2″ (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display Resolution||218 x 218 pixels|
|Battery Life: Smart mode||Up to 2 weeks|
|Battery Life: GPS Mode||Up to 20 hours|
|Battery Life: UltraTrac||Up to 50 hours|
|Memory/ History||32 MB|
|GPS Time Sync||YES|
|Watch Face Creator||YES|
Daily Smart Features
Imagesback to menu ↑
If you are looking for an all-rounder watch for all your training activities and outdoor adventures, the Garmin Fenix 3 GPS watch is the ideal product for that. You will get a GPS smartwatch that will be a part of your daily routine.
The Fenix 3 helps to monitor your body metrics as you train; this consists of the calories you burn, activity versus inactivity, distance covered, steps taken and also monitors your sleep.
Simply put, the Garmin Fenix 3 is the perfect fitness watch and one that is highly recommended to people who love outdoors adventuring. However, for accurate measurements you need to buy an extra chest belt.
It has sufficient top-notch info for the demanding triathletes and also the fitness fans who like a broad range of sports, they will have the advantage of seeing all their activities monitored within one amazing app. The remarkable battery life makes the Garmin Fenix one of the best sports watch available in the market today.
Wearing Garmin Fenix 3 GPS watch on your wrist is almost similar to having a computer in your hand. Regardless of the size and bulkiness, the Fenix 3 is the ideal tracking watch for all your sporting needs. Although it is expensive, it’s amazing features and performance will give you value for your money.back to menu ↑